Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Security Code???

  1. #1

    Question Security Code???

    I have a 7650 but I forgot the security code.
    I have the m/f-bus cable. Is there any software that can read the security code from the phone with this cable? If someone know about any software that can do this, please, reply. **thanks**

  2. #2
    Try this, press the full factory reset, it should take the code off and reset it to default, also I think you will lose any data you have put in the phone.

  3. #3
    thanks... IT WORKS!!!

  4. #4
    ...with a 8310. I also needed read the security code from a 8310.
    tomorrow I'll try in a 7650.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •