Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 6110 always closed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    4

    6110 always closed

    hello guys!!!

    I had 6110 v 4.33 flashed with v 5.48 using knok tool.
    Then I use WinDDP to Flash Authority ID, Repair IMEI, Set Factory Setting, unlock 4 closed.
    The phone is on but I still have 4 closed.
    I tried to unlock it using Rolis Tool, knok, and WinDLS put I failed.

    Do you think I have to flash the phone with another version.
    or I made some mistakes ( I am a beginner and this is my first time).

    Regards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TURKEY
    Posts
    55

    :(

    Do you try batery reset.. First upload clean full flash upload (using banana 471) after batery remove and plug after using Noktool1.8 and change İMEİ. if problem resuming batery remove and plug. İt is must working...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    4
    Many Thanks.
    I tried nk_calc to set imei and unlock it and it works.
    do u have an explaination?

    Regards,
    seif

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TURKEY
    Posts
    55

    :)

    not at all always:

    u welcome

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •