Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 6310i unlock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Polany 150,076 84 SLOVAKIA
    Posts
    97

    6310i unlock

    Hi boyz!

    A need a litle more help for unlock my 6310i!

    Can somebody unlock it via forum, I think with DCT4 calculator!

    I will send here any datas for right unlock....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    106

    send details

    DeCODER
    what are the details of you phone i will calc data for you

    regards boldi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Polany 150,076 84 SLOVAKIA
    Posts
    97

    Big THANX

    Hi boldi!

    Thanx that you are so helpfull, but ***Al*** calced it for me !

    I´ll welcom your help for other phone,maybe .

    So, can you tell me...I´ve a DCT4 calculator, but it needs a dongle

    I´ve the dongle schematic and hex too, but I don´t know if it working

    What do you think, can it work ?

  4. #4
    hes is not working...that hex is for old jic unlocker
    Bau !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •