Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Nokia Unlocking - I'm confused

  1. #1

    Nokia Unlocking - I'm confused

    Hi, I was hoping one of you guys can clear this up for me. I am aware that it is possible to unlock most nokia phones by fbus/mbus cable. Also I know that many people have the ability to generate unlock codes for DCT4 phones via dongle etc. However I have not seen any software which can do this for DCT3 and DCT2 phones.

    Is there any software/hardware available to unlock DCT3/2 Phones ????

    - thanks
    andy

    p.s. if the software does not require a dongle, please willl someone post it here. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    178

    Thumbs down @ djroy2001

    Hi,

    I know it sounds funny, but there is neither software with nor without dongle available for DCT3/2 mobiles.

    I unlock DCT3 phones for years now, but never found any calculator software...

    regards Scotty

    p.s. I use a M2Bus Cable and Roli's NokTool to unlock DCT3 phones...

    p.p.s. one more thing: unlock codes for DCT3 phones (if u buy them from your operator) have 10 digits. unlock codes for DCT4 phones have 15 digits...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    989
    There is software for the DCT-2 phones

    Here it is.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •