Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 7650 flashing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3

    7650 flashing

    What software do I need to flash a nokia 7650

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    555

    Arrow huuMMM

    u need Neelix 11 or Griffin box for flashing 7650..

    both device is good for flashing 7650..

    i also tested neelix 11 with 7650 ..

    its works fine..

    Thanks n Regards
    -= Help Others Is Best way To help ur Self =-

    Note.
    Spamming the Board is extremely Prohibited.

  3. #3

    Question @MobiLab

    How Much price the Griffin in thou country ???

  4. #4
    for good price contact me
    Bau !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    88
    Is it possible to flash 7650 with only a dongle which I also use it for my 8310 and 6510? Is it the same and use that to flash my 7650?

  6. #6
    yes. but that dongle needs an upgrade to LP2000....wich is not free.
    Bau !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    88
    Ok. I actually bought the dongle from China and they supply me with the software LP2000 v104 and v105 like you mentioned. After I installed and run the program it just keep telling me BOX NOT FOUND. I run other DCT4 Flasher and flash other phone like 8310, 6510 etc and it worked perfectly. I have spend many hours trying to figure out how to flash my 7650 and none of them worked. Anyone can give me a specific detail how to do it? Please? I have v4.46 for 7650 Nhl21044.6c4 but if I use DCT4 flasher, it keep telling me invalid file. How do I use this file anyway? HELP!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    88
    I m sorry, my software is LP2002 v104 and v105

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    555

    same problem i face ...

    when i purchae neelix 11 from my reseller /my neelix 11 can flash all dct 4 phoens except 7650. than i contact with my reseller..
    he inform me to change pc. and also many other things..i change and now my neelix can flash 7650 also ..

    u have to contact with ur reseller also ...

    for furtur information...its will be better for u ..

    Thanks n Regards
    -= Help Others Is Best way To help ur Self =-

    Note.
    Spamming the Board is extremely Prohibited.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    88
    So what did they ask you to change to be more specific can you let me know? Maybe I can get a clue or sumthing? Did they send you anything new like software or hardware or just you do all the changes and config all on your own?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •