Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Location IR port 6100???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    5

    Question Location IR port 6100???

    Can anyone tell what the exact location of the IR port is on the 6100? I always have a hard time establishing a connection. Whenever I'm trying to line it up with the IR port on the pc I have to wiggle it around and hope I keep the connection. I know it must be somewhere on the front......I couldn't find in the manual or in any nokia specs.

    Thanks
    Soes

  2. #2
    If you lay your phone flat with the bottom towards you and the screen away from you, on the right hand side (opposite side to the volume controls) is a little "black" shape about 1.5 inches long thats your ir port.

    Shads

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up

    Thanks again Shads!
    Now that I know where precisely to look I can see the difference of the material there...
    Before it all looked much to dark to be transparent for the IR... But now I know.
    Greetings,
    Soes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •