Hey guys.
I have phoenix and Wintesla with fls-4 and fls-2.
I can flash phones but I am not able to unlcok anything.
Can I unlock with these software?
Can I tune my Phones with these software?
I thank you in advance.![]()
Hey guys.
I have phoenix and Wintesla with fls-4 and fls-2.
I can flash phones but I am not able to unlcok anything.
Can I unlock with these software?
Can I tune my Phones with these software?
I thank you in advance.![]()
u can unlock ur phone useing phoenix or wintesla.
Thanks n Regards
-= Help Others Is Best way To help ur Self =-
Note.
Spamming the Board is extremely Prohibited.
thats not right!
You cannot unlock with FLS devices, only with pkd, tdb and winlock!
Please give me more info about unlocking with Phoenix and Wintesla.
I know what PKD is but have no idea what the other two are.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks