Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: SD card on 3650?

  1. #1

    SD card on 3650?

    Hello.

    Can the nokia 3650 take S.D cards? I have an extra 128MB S.D Card and I was told that MMC and SD are identical.

    the card fits fine, but the phone won't see it. "no card available".... is there anything I need to do for it to see it? Do I need to buy a MMC card?

    Jeff

  2. #2
    well, since there is no reply...

    I found out that SD cards are not compatiable...
    SD Cards are 7 pins and also thicker comare to MMC which are 5 pins. After looking around at other forums, SD is not compatiable...

    I'm going to order a new 128mb MMC card from ebay, hopefully it will work.

    Jeff

  3. #3
    128 should be ok, 9210 (i) can run the 128's no prob's but have trouble with the 256 cards, If I was you I would stick to the 64meg ones.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •