Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 6310i

  1. #1

    6310i

    Hi

    I have a strange thing happening with one of these phones.

    I have tried 4 different sim cards in it and 2 work and 2 dont. I have tried 3 vodafone sims, with 1 working and an optus sim, with it working. It comes up with sim card rejected on the cards that don't work. Do I have to unlock the phone to use it with the sims that don't work, or are the sim cards the problems?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Posts
    2,065
    you have to unlock the phone if you insert a simcard and the phone displays "Phone Restricted" message. but i assume your phone is not locked as you could use simcards of different operators.

    so, the problem is with the simcards you have.

    "sim card rejected" means you have entered 10 wrong puk codes and the sim is blocked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •