Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Help Unlocking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    22

    Help Unlocking

    Hi ya i have a 8310 which was on Virgin, I want to use it on vodaphone how do I unlock it, I've seen people post there imei number can some one help

    35088310868723

    there is another number 0505765

    Thanks for any help you can offer

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    22
    I've have been reading throught the posts and i have seen loads of codes, how do you enter these codes, will any code work?

    Please help I aint got a clue

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Raleigh NC, USA
    Posts
    19

    Im lost too

    Im very lost as well, Newbie here has no clue, let me know if you get any help.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    22
    cool if i learn anything i let you know

  5. #5
    post in specific forum.


    thread closed.
    Bau !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •