Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nokia 8210

  1. #1

    Question Nokia 8210

    Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have a 8210 and the ring volume will not ring louder than volume 2 even though it is set at level 5. Is there a software programme that I can use to change this ? or is the phone faulty ? thanks for your help, cheers Kevin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Hi!

    Reasemble Your phone...get a multimeter and measure the buzzer
    It must be approx 20 Ohms if it is not change it..
    Hope that helps!
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •