Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Result Unknown

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    16

    Result Unknown

    Got a nokia 6100 (T-Mobile UK)

    When I dial, and after pressing the green phone button, I get an error message "Result Unknown" but then it continues on making the call and I can speak to whoever with no problem.

    Does anyone know why I get "Result Unknown" coming up?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    365
    I've not heard of this error message before, it could be a connection problem with the network?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    16
    It turns out to be related to User Groups.

    When I got the phone, the User Groups setting was on "Default".
    The other two options was "On" and "Off".
    I had put it onto Off and therefore you get that error. I put it back to "Default" and it was gone!

    Wey Heh

  4. #4
    That problem has been bugging me for more than a year now on my 6210!

    Thanks very much!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •