Hi all, I have a 8310 which i can hear the caller but they can't hear me.Any help here please.
Hi all, I have a 8310 which i can hear the caller but they can't hear me.Any help here please.
Best regards.
Rob
''As i hurtled through space,one thing
kept crossing my mind - every part of this capsule was supplied by the lowest bidder.
Disasemble Your phone, get a muultimeter and measure the speaker it must be arouud 20 Ohms if its not change it..
Hope thats help...
Good luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
Im the wind forever free...
Thanks sergo,Sorry it took so long to get back to you.I have found the problem.It was the mic.Working 100% now.
Best regards.
Rob
''As i hurtled through space,one thing
kept crossing my mind - every part of this capsule was supplied by the lowest bidder.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks