I need to get the unlock codes for a Nokia 6200, if someone could please help me out, I would really appreciate it! The IMEI # is: 351461500203723. The service provider is AT&T Wireless. Please respond ASAP! Thank you very much!
I need to get the unlock codes for a Nokia 6200, if someone could please help me out, I would really appreciate it! The IMEI # is: 351461500203723. The service provider is AT&T Wireless. Please respond ASAP! Thank you very much!
[QUOTE=bobmurd]I need to get the unlock codes for a Nokia 6200, if someone could please help me out, I would really appreciate it! The IMEI # is: 351461500203723. The service provider is AT&T Wireless. Please respond ASAP! Thank you very much![/QUOTE]
Imei: 351461500203723
-----------------------------------
Type: 2
-----------------------------------
Operator: U.S.A., AT&T USA
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------
#pw+772050705022252+1#
Take out your SIM card, then switch on the phone. It will prompt with "Insert SIM". Type in code 1 or 7 VERY carefully:
To get the "+" press the * key 2 times
To get the "p" press the * key 3 times
To get the "w" press the * key 4 times
The phone should say sim restriction off, and reboot, then prompt "Insert SIM". Switch it off, insert the SIM you want to use, and it should be fully working with signal.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks