Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: XP Unlock 8310 Help!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    719

    XP Unlock 8310 Help!!!

    Hi

    I have a 8310 and I used codes but it says unable to undo restriction. I need to unlock via cable but I am on XP and the JIC Software is coming up with prilvilaged instruction.


    Anyone know of a XP working solution or a program to reset the counter for unlocks via mastercode.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    989
    oh dear

    I guess you never ran NT before oh well

    heres what you need right-click on the JIC exe click the compatibility tab and tick "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 98 / Windows Me"

    that will fix it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •