Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nokia 2110 (old 5.1)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West midlands
    Posts
    127

    Nokia 2110 (old 5.1)

    PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN OBTAIN A DATA CABLE FOR A NOKIA 2110 (5.1) I WANT TO UNLOCK. ANY HELP APP. THANKS. MIKE.P

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Romania, Ploiesti city
    Posts
    96
    I think you can use the M-bus cable bau check the pin configuration. You can try with nokiatool35

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West midlands
    Posts
    127

    2110 data cable

    Thanks 4 ur help,but do u know were i can find said cable that will fit ? regards mike.p

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Romania, Ploiesti city
    Posts
    96
    You can build one. I am in Romania and i don't know where to buy.
    I builed my cable.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •