Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 3330 Security Code problem!!!

  1. #1

    Exclamation 3330 Security Code problem!!!

    Hi guys!
    I have a new 3330 but my problem is that I can't use it! The first days everything went ok, but something happened.. (don't remeber)
    Now, after entering PIN, it asks for security code. I haven't changed it from the default (12345). So, I enter it but nothing happens; it says invalid code. I've tried to reset security code counter (using knok phoenix), i've checked it, and nothing! I don't want to try to reset full factory settings 'cause i'll lose everything i have..

    WHAT CAN I DO??????????? HELP!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    106

    nokia profile

    hi user32
    have you read your security code with nokia profile just for curiosity
    hope this helps
    boldi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    French
    Posts
    38
    Don' t you can use a data cable for reset the security code ?

  4. #4
    the problem is if u enter to many times a wrong code, the phone wont accept the right ona any more. read the phone with nokia tools. wait for more hours and try entering the correct security code again. if it's not working...reset to factory settings

    Regards...

  5. #5

    Red face

    Thanks guys, but i solved the problem in a very strange way, that i can't tell u right now...
    thx again!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •