Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Please!!! I Need Some Help!!!

  1. #1

    Unhappy Please!!! I Need Some Help!!!

    i was made a 3210 Data Cable MBUS Interface and i want to know if it's possible to use this cable for a 3330 because i've got this new mobile...

    If you can help me to locate PINs for the data cable of 3330 (or 3310), you're very cOoL.... ;o)

    3210 PINs:

    -=(top of the mobile)=-

    o -> none
    o -> TX
    o -> GND
    o -> MBUS
    o -> RX
    o -> none

    3310/3330 PINs:

    -=(top of the mobile)=-

    o -> ?
    oo -> ? / ?
    o -> ?


    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP... )

    kOuB, an Electronik French Student...

  2. #2

    Talking no soucy, i found what i was searched...

    GOOd JOB... I could change my cable...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •