I know that i need to set faid, but in kNok it just say: MBUS_SecurityCommand : cannot execute 'Set FAID'
what shall i do? i need help...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know that i need to set faid, but in kNok it just say: MBUS_SecurityCommand : cannot execute 'Set FAID'
what shall i do? i need help...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
make sure you have selected your com port correctly in misc!
hope this helps
boldi![]()
I have selected COM1 that's the com port the Cable is in.
(A have a MBUS/FBUS cable) can anythging else be wrong?
try using nokia tool 1.8 by rolis. I had the same problem until i used this. Just select your COM port, go to options, then auto setup. Do what the program advises you to do. After all that select read; phone info, and then click update FAID. Sorted! Hope that helps![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks