Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3310 problem.

  1. #1

    3310 problem.

    I have upgraded to the 5.57 vers. of 3310, and now i don't get any network, and the phone turns on and off all the time.... i have asked this b4 but never got a good answer.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    106
    hi
    open knok pheonix build 1 software
    quick set faid
    go into phone settings=click 3310-3315
    quick set faid again
    go into modify locks=reset sp locks
    phone settings again=reset user interface

    switch phone on with sim in it will come on with no signal then reset itself then it will ask for the security code click 12345 then the phone should be cool
    and you have got a 3310 upgraded to 3315
    hope this helps
    boldi

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Phil
    Posts
    36
    I agree with Boldi I've done it and it works... I've also tried Nokia Tool v3.21 by Jordik by keying its original IMEI (listed at the fons back) then update FAID....presto! It works (for logging in the network), for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •