OK.
I got the AUTO M/F BUS cable for the 7250.
I connect it to the back of the phone.
Install nokia suite, nada.
no phone. nothing
tried connecting to COM1. no response.
like the phone has a problem or the cable.
what could it be?]
OK.
I got the AUTO M/F BUS cable for the 7250.
I connect it to the back of the phone.
Install nokia suite, nada.
no phone. nothing
tried connecting to COM1. no response.
like the phone has a problem or the cable.
what could it be?]
Last edited by Eternal Bliss; 25-12-2003 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Changed problem
The Cable option in te PC suite for the 7250 is for nokia DKU-5 cable ONLY.
The cable you have will work with Mobile Media Browser, Logomanager & Oxygen Software. Thats it live with if or buy a DKU-5 cable uninstall PC suite install cable driver and install PC suite again.
Tried Oxygen as well.
didn't work.
i don't need to do ANYTHING in the cellphone right?
just turn it on.
Tried installing logo manager.
it detects the phone in the installation but when i start it it says error receiving data from cellphone(something like that, not 100% that is the msg).
like it cannot get all the data, or it gets dropped in the way(tried another computer, same problem).
should i buy a pop-port or a USB cable instead?
yo friend
does ur os recognaise da cable? u should have ur os to comfirm da cable first if not installing tose software wont do anything
________________________
lets do it![]()
It's a serial cable, not USB so i don't think it should detect it.
but the answer is no.
try go to control panel, click on the add hardware n let ur os to detect it first.
let me know the outcome
_____________________
lets do it![]()
I tried many cables...then realised u get what u pay for...all these £5 ebay cables are pants! I forked out 20 for a proper USB fonedata one..yea its a lot...but plug it in and it works in 20 seconds! Saves hassle!
Can you give me the model?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks