Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Prodigy cloned and news models

  1. #1

    Prodigy cloned and news models

    Hi, I buy the prodigy cloned box, and I need to know if this cloned box can to flash the new models of Nokia (3200, an more).

    Thanks for all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Netherlands - Rotterdam
    Posts
    1,336
    open the software and see if that models are supported..

    if not well.. then not..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Prodigy cloned and news models
    By NkCable in forum Nokia DCT4 software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 10:58 AM
  2. I got busted using cloned sim
    By KnOeFz in forum SIM Cloning
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-02-2003, 01:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •