Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 3510i cable unlock

  1. #1

    3510i cable unlock

    I have got a 3510i that says "cannot undo restrictions" when i enter an unlock code. This is because the code has been entered incorrectly 5 times - if i am correct!


    How can i now unlock this phone?

    I understand I need a cable? ([url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3376790026&category=42407[/url])

    I understand I need software? (what software - any links)?

  2. #2
    You need to make a flash to your phone and get a cable...

    Try this link:

    [url]http://www.unlockme.co.uk[/url]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 3510i on virgin cable connection?
    By FU_Too in forum Nokia DCT4 software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
  2. Help ! unlock 7650 by cable
    By RiisE in forum Nokia DCT4 software
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-12-2003, 07:38 PM
  3. rigth unlock cable?
    By eperdeme in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 04:31 PM
  4. 3510i unlock by cable?
    By zybernut in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-05-2003, 09:47 AM
  5. How to unlock a 3510i with cable?
    By Rapstar in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-04-2003, 07:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •