i have 2 nokia 6800 phones and i got the codes to unlock them from cingular but when i put the codes in it says can not undo resriction please help me unlock these phones...thanks
i have 2 nokia 6800 phones and i got the codes to unlock them from cingular but when i put the codes in it says can not undo resriction please help me unlock these phones...thanks
can i use my 6800a att with my cingular sim?? when i put in the cingular sim is says Phone Restricted ? IMEI 01017500/091732/6 Thanks
I have a 6800 originally on ATT. I unlocked it, and now it has a Cingular SIM. Works fine for voice calls, but wireless internet and email no longer function.
If you need to unlock your 6800, do what I did. Find the online unlock code generator, enter your network and imei, and it will generate the code for you. You can do it.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks