Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How can I view streaming video on Nokia6600?

  1. #1

    How can I view streaming video on Nokia6600?

    How can I watch GPRS streaming video on Nokia6600? I installed Oplayer but it didn't work?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    2,556
    1. Must be supported with the phone
    2. Must be supported with service provider (if the provider features it)
    3. There must be videos for the app to stream!
    4. YOU MUST HAVE GPRS! WAP is slow so it wouldn't work. I think ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How can I view streaming video on Nokia6600?
    By sataguler in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 09:09 AM
  2. Flash as ringtones here / view avi full screen
    By hylandz in forum Nokia Symbian Apps Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-12-2003, 11:51 PM
  3. i need help....4 video recorders pppllzz
    By the_mtz in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-06-2003, 03:59 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21-02-2003, 12:46 AM
  5. streaming audio
    By schizo in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 02:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •