Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 3390 Flash File Problems

  1. #1

    Angry 3390 Flash File Problems

    When I was reading the flash file off the 3390, the progress bar stopped half way and showed an error sayin that "Mobile Choice is wrong", then when i turned on the phone it says "contact service". I tried to read the flash but Rolis Flasher 4.77 says error in flash. Then I tired to update the FAID and Set the IMEI but it still says contact service. Since I couldn't read the flash, I used Knok to erase the flash, now the phone wouldn't turn on. I have the 3390 MCU+PPM flash files and the Virgin EEPROM. I need some help how to load the flash into the phone.
    Please explain this well to me because I'm still new in this flashing business.

    Cheers !

  2. #2
    first make sure you have the type of the phone put into the knok config file. Then use knok to load the mcu then the ppm and then the eeprom to the phone. use nokiatool by rollis to change the imei and clear the locks. after that the phone should turn on. If the phone doesnt get service, get phone info from the read menu and then set faid from the phone settings menu. that should work for the 3390.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    France
    Posts
    162

    your flash is a Wintesla's files??

    if it's the pb... U can use Rolis Flasher:

    -> click on "Load MCU" and open your MCU flash file

    -> click on "Load PPM" and open your PPM flash file

    -> click on "Flash" and your phone will be going to flash...


    good luck...

  4. #4
    everything that was told, and i have read on other posts i have done, but still nothing worked. When I tried to use Rolis Flasher Program, it always says Timeout when I try to start the flashing sequence, and when I use Knok, it says "Cannot Prepare Phone" and I put the 3390 configuration in the Knok config file.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    France
    Posts
    162
    with Rolis Flasher... try Nokia: 3330 ...

  6. #6
    whenever you pressed the on button on the phone when trying to flash it, you pulled the battery and put it back in, right? Turn on knok advanced mode and see what it says before cannot prepare phone and post it here.

  7. #7
    hey snake.
    if you still have the 3390 flash file id really appreciate it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •