Hi,

I just installed my 6600 PC suite and until now i can't connect it to my phone using the infrared device. The "Nokia Connection Manager" already showed the model of my phone so I assumed that it is connected but when I opened the suite it has still no toolbars etc.. and the other options are still faded.

Did my IR port is wrong? Why the nconnection manager detected it as 6600 and the windows' IR showed in the task bar? What should I do?





Meanwhile, I tried transferring my images to the PC using Windows' Wireless link and it did transfer very quickly. However, most often when the transferring of data to the pc is under process, the indicator bar sometime stops so I need to restart the process again by sending the image thru infrared to the PC. well, i guess this is another question.



Thank you..