Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3300 question

  1. #1

    3300 question

    hello.

    I was recently robbed on the street (at gunpoint) and had my 3650 taken. Ive had a 3300 that I would occasionally use for its MP3 player. So...my question is: Is there any way I could use the 3300 w/o a SIM card for the time being? Somehow bypass the 'Insert SIM' message? I dont have any unactivated SIMs laying around at this time, so thats not an option. I would like to use only the MP3 player/radio functionality of this phone for now.

    thanks in advance.


    j

  2. #2
    Sorry to say but there is no way you can bypass
    insert SIM card

    the only way you can use it is with a DEAD sim card
    one that does not work at all

  3. #3
    Hey,

    Thanks a lot.
    I was afraid of that although I needed a second opinion. Shouldnt be too much trouble finding one.


    j

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 3300?
    By OmarNawaz in forum DCT 4 Unlocking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2004, 04:30 AM
  2. 3300 question.
    By Fluffy in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:37 AM
  3. Question about 3300
    By gogoelo in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-11-2003, 05:56 AM
  4. What Da Fck is this ?? -- 3300
    By _-_0x_-_ in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:48 PM
  5. stupid question.. but...
    By Chief_one in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-04-2003, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •