Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nokia 6230 Help!!!

  1. #1

    Nokia 6230 Help!!!

    Hi, I just recently got a Nokia 6230.

    My friend set up my WAP and GPRS settings by ringing Vodafone, that day he put two pictures from the net on my phone that I am trying to delete.

    They don't delete!

    Along with those there is a sound recording which I can't delete, and my brother has a P800, he sent me a trailer for "2 Fast 2 Furious" via bluetooth, which I can't play/delete! (.mp4 format)

    Everytime I click Delete, it asks me if I'm sure, when I click Yes, it says unable to delete. All these are saved on the phone not the 32mb memory card.

    I've tried renaming the pictures - won't do it, I've cropping and overwriting them - won't do it, I've tired moving them to the memory card and then deleting them from there, it copy's them and I can delelte the copy, it won't move the original.

    I haven't had the chance to connect it to my PC using Bluetooth as of yet...maybe I can do it that way???

    Is this a common problem? or is there a problem with my phone?

    Help please...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2

    yes, it is a bug

    Hello!
    I think it is an already well known bug.
    You have to switch off and on your 6230 to be able to delete/move those files.
    porjesz

  3. #3
    Hi!

    Moments after posting that message, I turned the phone off, took the 32mb memory card out, turned it on and they deleted with no problems!!! Both pictures and the recording!

    I put the memory card back in, took another picture, and then sucessfully deleted it!

    The only thing I want to know now is, can my phone/is it supposed to be-able to play .mp4 files? Like I said, I have it saved (1.2mb) on the phone, but it wont play. Any ideas?...

  4. #4
    these are comon problems of the 6230

    there is a way to fix that .........
    take it to your Closest NOKIA SERVICE Center and they will update the Firmware and all these bug will be resolved
    and this will be doen free of charge !!!!

    and you will have 100% good working fone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Needed: a website for uploading TDMA software
    By capotixplus in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 20-01-2005, 09:37 PM
  2. Help NOKIA 6230
    By scotslad469 in forum DCT 4 Unlocking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:11 AM
  3. Nokia 6230 with PC Suite 6.0 problems
    By samkel in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 06:35 AM
  4. Help NOKIA 6230
    By scotslad469 in forum DCT 4 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 09:40 PM
  5. Verified Latest firmware???
    By Vyrus Débar in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-05-2003, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •