Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Monitoring software, possible?

  1. #1

    Monitoring software, possible?

    Is it somehow possible to recieve info about which mobile companies my friends uses? WEll,, if it is then I have a very sweeeet idé!

    I would like to see a program which collects info about outgoing phone calls in real time, lendth, service provider and so on.

    My basic thought about this is to create an "advisor", which monitors free minuties which I only have to certain companies. And then calculates the cost in real time as well as warn me when I´m talking way too long (user specified time, i.e. saturday nights ) )

    There should be a basic setup page where you enter your mobile service properties.

    Because I believe the phonecompanies earns alot of money just because the dailer doens´t have full controll all the time.

    WOuld be nice with a plugin that could add i.e. a V to the end of every phonebook post that is using a service from Vodaphone.

    Am I dreaming, or could this be possible. I do have some knowledge about java programming, but where do I find the nessasary info I need?, if possible

    /g

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    38
    what like big brother style?

  3. #3
    wireless, explain your self..?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All the GSM software you want on CD
    By Nick_A in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-02-2005, 11:20 PM
  2. WHY??? cant i install software?
    By tom_ch66 in forum Motorola new Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 07:25 AM
  3. 6230 delayed on Vodafone UK - Software?
    By sread in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 04:10 PM
  4. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 03:19 PM
  5. software questions
    By tom_ch66 in forum Off Topic's
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 11:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •