Hi

I have been banging my head against the wall for the past few days now after buying a new nokia 6230 mobile.

The problems i am experiencing is with BT sync, Nokia Phone Browser and MP3 uploads (not too many issues then?)

I can pair with a 7650 and send and recieve files via BT, so it doesn't appear to be the BT issue.

I can successfully pair with my laptop and browse the folders via "my bluetooth places" But when i try and click on the mobile in Nokia Phone Browser the PC hangs. Any attempt to transfer MP3s to the MMC (256mg or 32mg card) stalls after a few hundred bytes.

I have followed other peoples posts and renamed the MMC card/formatted etc. Even tried to turn off as many features as possible to see if that would help.

The version of my nokia is 04.28 (I believe is the latest)

The BT dongles work well with my old 7650 and work 6310i

I even removed those pairings and repaired the 6230 to no avail!

I am using PC Suite 6.3.14 from nokias website

Well and truely stumped with this one. The misses is getting fed up with me because I am really stubburn when it comes to problems like this so I need your help guys as I really like the phone and want it to work.

Cheers
Tim