Can somebody tell me how to flash a nokia6600 with UFS3.I have tried to flash 3310 & 3330 ok but is the 6600 the same.MCU is O but what is PPM which number will I put in.
cheers
Can somebody tell me how to flash a nokia6600 with UFS3.I have tried to flash 3310 & 3330 ok but is the 6600 the same.MCU is O but what is PPM which number will I put in.
cheers
depending on the lang u need inside phone
for example for
Romanian,
english,
german
land use file with .21 termination.
PS. do not select factory settings when flashing symbians.
format user area before flashing
Bau !
@Alinus
It would be english lang.
So I would use mcu 0 ppm 21 then format user area, after that would I click on start.Do you remove the memory card?
yes. sim card and MCu removed.
Bau !
Can someone help me to revive my 3310, went dead after flashing with ufs3. The phone showed contact service and i tries flahing it with the same version of mcu and ppm, no way. I tried downgrading it, still remain dead. It flashes quite alright but when it is about geting the faid id, it display
M-Bus Error
IF 00 10 40 00 04 00 01 64 01 01 2E
Bad mob Ack.
Please, I will be very happy if anyone can help me get my phones working and the prosecure for removing contact service provider using UFs
Regards
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks