Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ringtone Problem

  1. #1

    Exclamation Ringtone Problem

    Hi all,

    I am posting here, because I am unsure of a more correct location. I have a Nokia 6225, but my problem isn't specific to that model (I don't think).

    I got a copy of Oxygen Phone Manager was quite pleased to see that I could upload ringtones to the phone. However, in my haste I uploaded a ringtone to the "Ringtones" section. (I discovered afterwords that there is a Gallery Manager->Tones section as well.)

    Anyways, onto the problem. I have this ringtone in the Ringtones section, but I am now unable to remove it. The worst part is, now I can't see my ringtones in OPM anymore (again in the Ringtones section). Does anyone have a solution to this problem??

    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2

    Exclamation MobiMB!

    Hey man, try to use MobiMB application. It's the most fast and light program I ever seen to made some changes with ringtones, wallpapers and other 'gallery' stuffs at Nokia phones.

    But don't forget: install this application without internet access, otherwise the software will be send a little signal to developer site and will be fail.

    Cheers.
    and sorry my poor english - I'm just a brazilian guy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 3586i problem?
    By ozarksguy in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-08-2004, 11:02 PM
  2. 3310, display, games and network problem
    By cmm in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 11:34 AM
  3. getting a ringtone out of ppm edit???
    By maddog17 in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-05-2003, 03:55 PM
  4. wave ringtone problem
    By impossible_me in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-11-2002, 01:39 PM
  5. 3330 ringtone problem
    By fatblokes in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-11-2002, 11:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •