Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: 3100 and 3220 to MobiMB using DKU-5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    21

    3100 and 3220 to MobiMB using DKU-5

    Hello - I need answer..

    Can somebody tell me is MobiMB compatibile with Nokia 3100 and 3220 using DKU-5? What software version to use for any of these cells. Few months ago I used Mobi MB for Nokia 3510i with another kind of cable and it worked perfect so I think it should work for 3100 and 3220.
    I'm just checking the compatibility and if it is OK, I will buy DKU-5.
    Any advices? What is with Oxy?
    Last edited by afro; 03-02-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. how to upload midi to 3220
    By rioe in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •