Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I have a nokia 5165 problem

  1. #1

    I have a nokia 5165 problem

    I have a nokia 5165 and I can not find the sim card. I have been reading in the forums and have not seen any post about this problem. I also do not see my service provider that the phone was locked to. It has been a US Cellular phone in centrial us. I did find the esn # and could make that work in the calculator but as I understand I can't input the codes without removing the card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    5165 is TDMA and DOES NOT USE A SIM CARD because TDMA do not use SIM CARDS. you can NOT unlock a TDMA phone either, so no use trying to imput it into the calculator.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. new nokia mobilMB
    By tcjudas in forum Nokia DCT4 General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-09-2006, 06:36 PM
  2. DCT-4 unlock clip
    By GeeZuZz in forum DCT 4 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 11:59 AM
  3. Free manuals download for Nokia phones
    By Meraklija in forum Forum F.A.Q.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-12-2004, 02:27 AM
  4. Nokia 2100 v05.49 MCU + PPM Files
    By Dehghani in forum Nokia DCT3 & DCT2 General sections
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-11-2003, 10:22 AM
  5. Nokia 2100 v05.49 MCU + PPM Files
    By Dehghani in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-11-2003, 10:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •