Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 5110 no signal after flash

  1. #1

    Unhappy 5110 no signal after flash

    Hi!
    Can some one explain to me how I go about fixing my fault with my 5110.

    I have recently flashed my 5110.
    Which I did as my phone would not even turn on.

    CHEERS Rackstraw1208 the phone now turns on all locks show open etc.
    Thanks m8.

    All I need to do now is sort out why I have no signal.
    Have tried 4 different sims without luck.

    Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Thanks for you time, Phil

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29

    the 5110 -

    Try.. Knok

    Phone Settings - Quick Set Faid

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29

    the 5110 -

    Try.. Knok

    Phone Settings - Quick Set Faid
    - All The Above

    Unplug cable and take battery off.

    Put back on then swithch on.

    That is what i have to do to get signal

    Ps 5110 is GSM 900 and 5130 or(5146) is 1800
    which is yours on?

  4. #4
    its a 5130
    have already tried quick set faid with knok
    but no luck yet .

    Thanx by the way with the flash file.
    At least the phone turns on now so I cant be far off fixing the thing.

    What do you think?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    92
    use faid calculator by tek or faidmonster....

  6. #6
    Just to say thanks lads
    have sorted the phone with the help of rackstraw1208
    with the new flash file v5.71

    Thanks to all for advice and any one who tried to help.

    Cheers

    Phil

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •