Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Does 3410 screen sutible for 3330/3350 upgrade

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    93

    Does 3410 screen sutible for 3330/3350 upgrade

    can i fit a 3410 screen to a 3330 so i can then use it as a 3350, i have already done s/w update but screen is very scrabmled.

    thanks
    nkresource

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in the Galaxy...
    Posts
    189

    Unhappy Can I get the full flash for 3410?

    Can I get the full flash for 3410? Cause I want to convert my 3330 to 3410 plz help!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    27
    yes the 3410 screens work fine as the 3350

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •