Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A small help please

  1. #1

    A small help please

    I Downloaded the SDk and many rolis versions I have the 5120i whit the serial cable and I can’t connect whit the rolis but whit the wintesla connects without a problem I do not why can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong because I need the rolis to pick the flash file from the phone insert my program whit the nokiX and Flash the phone again

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,256
    To start with, your phone is North American and none of the models from over there has been involved in Nokix studies. Second, your phone uses TDMA technology, not GSM as all european DCT3 models
    searching and asking won't kill you, will only make you wiser (please search before you ask! )
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Asking how is like traveling the entire space in 3 seconds. (Nokdoc)

  3. #3
    thanks mestrini now I now why the rolis dont have the 5120i in the list of phones
    and i try to find another phone, but this make the phone unable to contect whit the rolis even to take a flash file from the phone ????

    thanks again

  4. #4
    The reason why there is a list of phones in Rolis is that different phones require different boot-loaders to be used to upload/download the flash. If you get errors then this probably means that Rolis does not include boot-loader for your model.
    Only NokiX makes it possible!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,163
    Hi,

    Maybe silly to mention, however, to flash a phone U need a flasher cable.

    Serial cables are used for other purposes.

    NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

  6. #6
    thank yak thanks NokDoc, I will search more info and flash cables and try again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big thanks...and small question!
    By scorchio75 in forum DCT 4 Unlocking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-05-2006, 11:36 AM
  2. 6600 / NGAGE / BLZ small instal problem
    By fl0w in forum Nokia Symbian Games Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 06:47 AM
  3. Help me... For 5110 - 3210 - 3310 small menu text hex edit solution...
    By Hakan in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-01-2003, 07:57 PM
  4. for small menu text hex edit solition
    By Hakan in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 08:38 PM
  5. Any Tips ! Editing small .html files with 7650
    By NightShade in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2002, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •