Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Newly Bought 3315..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    54

    Newly Bought 3315..

    Dear Everyone..

    I want to ask if I A Newly Bought 3315 has a flash Memory same as as 3330 or 3350..

    Can It be converted to 3330 or a 3350????


    I Need response.

    Tnx Experts!!!

    Matsalam...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    15
    i think you can't convert that because 3315 flash and 3330/3350 flash files are not equal... 3310 and 3315 have the same size... so i think it's impossible to do that yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •