Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 3210 signal problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bury, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    3

    Question 3210 signal problem

    Hi, I've just bought a 3210 on eBay for a ten pound buy-it-now and although the phone is in excellent condition I am having a very low signal strength display. I've tried changing the antenna and also fitted a ($19.99 haha signal booster) and this has had no effect on the problem. I've read somewhere a software update can cure signal problems? It's V05.31 (24.05.00) can anyone offer me guidance before I put it back on the Bay and sell it as **faulty**

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Yugoslavia
    Posts
    209
    it can be pa, antena switch also

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •