Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dejan Box

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3

    Exclamation Dejan Box

    Hi. Can somebody tell me on how can I know if the Dejan Box 1.04 is working or not? I bought it locally. It has cable connectors for DCT3 phones and one DCT4 connector for N8310 with two Parallel port Interface with serial connector output and a PS/2 to Serial connector cable. I tried using it in my laptop but it does not read phone information when used with softwares like rolis. If it is defective, can it be repaired? Please help. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    388
    with dejanbox you need different software
    try Windls, winddp, dct3workshop or dejan 104 or 105 software.

    -=K=-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •