Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Error when trying to flash

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    86

    Error when trying to flash

    Hi!
    I've downloaded a full flash file for 6250. But when I try to flash my phone with Rolis 4.78 I get the error:
    Check file size and start adress start+size are 0x940000 but flash end are 0x60000
    Can someone help me here? I need a full flash file for 6250 with PPM-A.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sheffield UK
    Posts
    145
    Hi SpiritHansi,

    6250 mcu + ppm-A is available in the download section of this site I think eeprom is there too.

    Regards.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    86
    But how do I flash eeprom? Which program should I use?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •