Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What to use with my flashing cable

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    35

    What to use with my flashing cable

    I got an actual nokia flashing cable (nokia oem) from an associate and I wanted to know what programs can I use with it. The guy I got it from doesn't know and I read through all the threads and I see that different flashing programs have to be use with differnt cables. I have wintesla but is there any other programs. Also does any have nsw-1 dll. Thanx 4 ne help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    13
    Use wintesla or Phoenix....

    Phoenix is best................................

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •